Challenger Baseball is a program in Yorkton, SK provides an opportunity for children/youth/ adults with cognitive or physical disabilities to enjoy the full benefits of participation in baseball at a level structured to their abilities.
A great opportunity for the Families to connect and have fun while their children are playing. Sharing ideas, and relating to others. Free to Join!
TYPES OF CONITIVE/PHYSICAL DISABILITYS:
• Asperger Syndrome
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
• Cerebral Palsy
• Down Syndrome
• Person who uses a Wheelchair or Mobility Chair
• Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
• Spina Bifida
• Acquired Brain and Spinal injuries
• Dyslexia (difficulty reading)
Come see what its about, meet some new families, make new friends. Sign up your child/children. Its free to Join, and we are going to run all year with different activities and indoor ball.
If siblings are looking to play Baseball. Please contact www.yorktonminorbaseball.ca