2nd Annual Women’s Summit Seminar Series
2nd Annual Women’s Summit Seminar Series in Yorkton, SK.
Everyday Heroes is excited to host our 2nd Annual Women’s Summit Seminar Series! This event is a seminar series featuring local female entrepreneurs who are sharing the knowledge they have gained in their respective industries. Their goal is to provide enlightenment so that we may all collectively grow.
This event is to celebrate ALL women as we are all “Everyday Heroes” in the lives of many people around us. Women work hard every day to keep their families running, their careers moving, and are a strong support system to those around them. We intend to celebrate and empower the “Wonder Women” around us who put the “super” in “superhero.” We invite you and your friends to join us to take some “me time” in the form of fun, fellowship, education and personal development.
We all have challenges in our lives and we hope this day presents you with some amazing knowledge that can assist you in dealing with those challenges and help to promote the health and prosperity in yourself and your families.
Strong women – strong families – strong communities. It all starts with us, the Everyday Heroes.
🥗Lunch and beverages will be provided by The Perfect Bite
🎈Free Childcare will be provided by the Yorkton Family Resource Centre
🎁Swag Bags filled with gifts from many local businesses.
Topic of the day include:
- Empowering Financial Tips from Edward Jones – Financial Advisor: Kristen Arnold
- Personal Branding and Online Marketing for Small Businesses – Kellsey Stabner: Your Community Connection
- What can Physiotherapy do for you? by Prairie View Physiotherapy
- The Horse will challenge you – and you will overcome those challenges.” – Success Ranch – Equine Assisted Learning
- Real Estate Revelations from Debbie Cook – Century 21 Broadway Park Realty
- How could you benefit from having a personal pharmacist? The Medicine Shoppe Yorkton
- Success through Community with Bailey Popowich: Inner Cycle Spin Studio
Sunday, March 10 11:00am – 4:00pm
Tickets also available cash only at: CPAP and The Medicine Shoppe
Please follow and like us: